Gas N Go!
Confidence For The Road
- Victory Gas N Go Plans cover all required scheduled maintenance for Ford and Lincoln vehicles, as outlined in the vehicle’s Customer Information Guide or Owner’s Guide (Typically 6 months, or 8,000km; whichever comes first)
- Gas N Go Plans are available for every new Ford vehicle purchased and may be purchased after the fact within the first year or 20,000km
- All maintenance and wear item replacements are made with Ford approved parts
- Victory Gas N Go includes coverage for 8 wear items, as required, due to failure caused by normal wear (Brake pads and linings, brake rotors, clutch disc, engine belts, hoses and hose clamps, shock absorbers, spark plugs, wipers blades and light bulbs-excluding LED lamps)
Why a Gas N Go Plan?
- You want to help ensure that your vehicle is maintained properly
- You want to help protect yourself against the rising costs of maintenance services
- You’d like to help maximize the resale or lease-end value of your vehicle
- You want your vehicle to be serviced by Ford factory-trained Technicians using Ford approved parts
- You’ll spend only pennies per day!
Gas N Go Plans are backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited and are specifically designed to meet the maintenance requirements for Ford and Lincoln vehicles. Gas N Go plans are honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer in Canada and the United States.